General conditions of B2C sales (Italian Legislative Decree no. 518 of 29 May 1992)
General conditions of B2C sales
Bottega Conticelli di Conticelli Stefano SRL with registered office in Contrada Torraccia – 05013 Castel Giorgio (TR), VAT number 01367960554, in the person of the legal representative, Stefano Conticelli, tel. +39 0763 627971, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the “Seller”)
– the Seller manages the website www.bottegaconticelli.it (hereinafter the “Website”);
– the website is to be used for commercial transactions between a business and a consumer (B2C);
– the website assures the meeting of supply and demand of the products specified under point c) of Art. 1 and purchase and sale contract can thus be stipulated on-line;
– the expression “General Conditions of Sale” means the purchase and sale contract relative to the goods of the Seller stipulated by it and the Buyer under the scope of a remote sale system organised by the Seller;
– for said contract, remote communication technology will be used over the internet;
– purchases made within the website by buyers are regulated by these General Conditions of Sale;
– the Buyer has the status of a consumer, thereby meaning the natural person making the purchase, pursuant to this contract, for purposes not relating to any commercial or professional activity as may be carried out;
– this contract – and the conditions envisaged herein – only regard B2C sales made to a Buyer/Consumer, as specified in the line above;
– all contracts will be stipulated directly through the Buyer accessing the website located at www.bottegaconticelli.it where, by following the procedures indicated to access the reserved area of the website dedicated to on-line trading;
– the website brand and logo are the exclusive property of the Seller;
– in drafting these General Conditions, standard terms have been adopted as used in information technology and, therefore, in the event of any disagreements as to their interpretation or meaning, consideration will be given to the information provided by major publications of specialised literature in the matter;
– these recitals are an integral and substantive part of the contract;
the following is agreed:
1.1 In these General Conditions of Sale, the following terms have the meanings set out hereto:
a) “on-line contract of sale” means the remote contract stipulated by a Sellers and a Buyer end consumer, through a sale system organised by the Seller, which uses the remote communication technology called the internet;
b) “Seller” means the Seller, as defined previously in this contract, which will manage the Website, selling the products indicated at the point below directly to users (Buyers);
c) “Products” means only the goods and/or services featured in the Website electronic catalogues;
d) “Buyer” means the end consumer-customer who is authorised to operate on the Website to purchase the products, in the manner indicated in these general conditions;
e) “Consumer” means the natural person buying goods and services for purposes that are not directly or indirectly linked to any professional activity;
f) the “Parties” are the Seller and the Buyer referred to jointly;
g) “Website” is the Website, as defined previously in this contract, through which on-line purchases can be made;
h) “Price” is the price of sale of each product.
2. Subject of the contract
2.1 These general conditions, which are made available to the Buyer for copying and keeping, in accordance with Art. 12 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 70 of 09 April 2003, concern the purchase of products, made from a remote position and by means of a telematic network, via the Website belonging to the Seller.
2.2 By this contract, respectively, the Seller sells and the Buyer buys from a remote position, the goods and/or services specified below.
2.3 The goods and/or services concerned by this contract are all the products chosen by the Buyer and added to the virtual basket, following the on-line purchase procedures set out on the Website.
2.4 The products and/or services pursuant to the point above are explained on the web pages at the relevant section of the Seller’s Website.
2.5 The Seller undertakes to supply all products indicated hereafter upon payment of a price pursuant to Art. 4 of this contract.
3. Acceptance of the conditions of sale
3.1 These general conditions are valid from the date on which this contract is stipulated and may be updated, supplemented or amended at any time by the Seller, which will notify this through the Website pages and such updates/amendments and/or supplements shall have effect for any future purchases.
3.2 Confirmation of the order and completion of the purchase procedure takes place when the Buyer receives the order confirmation, complete with summary, at the e-mail address specified when filling in the electronic form featured on the Website.
3.3 These General Conditions of Sale need to be examined carefully by the Buyer before completing the purchase. Sending confirmation of the purchase order therefore implies complete knowledge and acceptance of such.
3.4 In sending confirmation of the purchase order, the Buyer unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe, in all relations with the Seller, the general and payment conditions as explained hereto, declaring that he has read and accepted all indications given to him in accordance with the above regulations, also noting that the Seller is not bound to any other conditions unless agreed in advance, in writing.
3.5 Sales are regulated for the consumer by the provisions pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06 September 2005, whilst the protection of privacy is subject to the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, as subsequently amended and supplemented.
3.6 Acceptance of the conditions of sale should be expressed through the exact filling in of all sections of the electronic form, following the instructions given on screen and, lastly, accordingly accepting the boxes with the text ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF SALE and PRIVACY INFORMATION.